Petroleum Coke Market Overview
Including the latest trade data, the Petroleum Coke Market Overview provides a country-level assessment of the global market and analysis of key countries that will influence the outlook to 2020.
The study combines Argus’ industry leading research, analysis and data to provide perspective on the industry and how it reacts to changes in the wider petroleum market. This study offers information on market fundamentals and pricing, down to refinery level for major producing countries. At a time when supply and demand patterns are shifting, it includes an outlook for key markets, such as China, India and the US.
The report also provides an introduction to the petroleum coke market for those less familiar with its operations, making it of interest to anyone with a desire to build a greater understanding of the key issues affecting it.
Argus has provided extensive coverage of the global market for many years through its weekly publication Energy Argus Petroleum Coke
, which includes market news, analysis and price assessments.
Read more about Argus' petroleum coke coverage
- Current status of the global market
- Production levels by country
- Consumption levels for major consuming countries, by sector
- International trade flows
- Operating coking units by country
- Key demand drivers
- Regional supply-demand forecast to 2018
- Pricing and specifications of petroleum coke
- Ten year outlook in the key markets: US, China and India