ARGUS Benzene Analytics
The Argus Benzene Analytics service, part of the wider Argus Analytics line, puts you firmly in control of your petrochemicals information flow.
The service saves you time with research and analysis. It provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for benzene and its derivatives, together with tools to effectively find and use what is relevant for your business.
Take advantage of a detailed annual strategy report with in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers. With this, you get a 10-year forecast and a five-year history covering benzene capacities, trade, and supply and demand balances, plus details on demand growth for leading derivatives.
- Understand long-term global trends: Assess the long-term trends for international benzene markets on a global, regional and country level.
- Find your next big opportunity: Support business plans and investment opportunities based on expert insight.
- Gain a strong financial perspective: Analyse company holdings and balances to better position your company in the ever-changing global benzene marketplace.
- Stay ahead of your competition: Evaluate your position in the market, as well as your competitors.
- Use the data to your advantage: Enhance your own modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects.
- Production, consumption, capacity and trade data for benzene for 2010-26
- Additional data on company balances and benzene feedstock flexibility, and coverage of different production processes for benzene and key technologies for derivatives
- Intuitive and effective search tools to work with your petrochemicals data, using Excel Add-in
- Detailed strategy report, analysing the long-term outlook for international benzene markets, including assessments of supply, demand and trade by region and country
- Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
Global markets covered
- Energy and feedstocks
Customers that benefit
- Strategic project managers
- C-level and executive management