- An event designed for refiners, traders and buyers in this region
- Interactive discussion-based sessions to allow you to quiz the experts and share your own experience
- Access to government officials who would be sharing the latest road and highway projects in Asia
- Find new sales opportunities and increase your market share
- Plenty of networking opportunities for you to develop your distribution line
Join us at the 14th Argus Bitumen Trading Asia, taking place over 17 - 19 October in Singapore.
After spending the last 13 years expanding the event coverage, we have decided to return to our roots this year and realign the event to focus on information crucial to refiners, trading firms and importers, along with factors that will influence prices and business decisions.
The bitumen trade is increasingly becoming a global logistics challenge, with more companies investing in larger vessels and terminals to ride on the wave of arbitrage differentials. How will smaller, non-specialist operators stay afloat in this new environment?
The refining industry is split in what to do with the residue to make it cost-effective. Some refiners have invested in capital-intensive coking projects or cracking projects to avoid bitumen production, while others have optimised their crude blends and unit operations to produce bitumen grades with tailored properties and specifications for specific performance and application needs.
With tailored coverage, you get more value from your conference experience.
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com