The 3rd West Africa Fertilizer Forum 2019 will take place in Lomé, Togo and provide an important platform for the fertilizer industry to meet and do business as well as get the latest market insights to inform their business strategy.
The event is organised in collaboration with the West African Fertilizer Association (WAFA) and brings together over 200 people from 38 countries representing all the links in the fertilizer supply chain, as well as global producers, technology developers and investors. It is the only place to meet with all the key industry players and stakeholders involved in the fertilizer sector in West Africa.
2018 speakers included:
- Moussa Diabate, President, West Africa Fertilizer Association (Mali)
- Patrice Annequin, Senior Fertilizer Market Specialist, IFDC (Cote d'Ivoire)
- Alain Sy Traore, Director of Agriculture, ECOWAS (Nigeria)
- Gideon Negedu, Executive Director, FEPSAN (Nigeria)
- Moulaye Kande, Director General, SEDAB (Senegal)
- Santosh Dorak, Marketing Manager, ICS Indorama (Senegal)
- Balbir Singh, Head Business Development and Agronomy, Indorama (Nigeria)
- Oumar Guindo, Director General, Toguna (Mali)
- Zoumana Bakayoko, CEO, Agro West Africa (Cote d'Ivoire)
For further information about the West Africa Fertilizer Forum 2019, please contact us using the details below:
T: +44 (0) 20 7780 4340