ARGUS Eurasia Energy
The Argus Eurasia Energy service is a comprehensive source of insight into the oil and gas markets in the former Soviet Union and central and eastern Europe.
Drawing on Argus’ daily oil and gas market reporting expertise, this service features intelligent coverage of politics, investment and trading, as well as valuable data on production and the flow of crude and refined products throughout the region.
- Crude oil
- Petroleum products
- Natural gas
- Insightful editorials
- Essential news and analysis of top regional developments
- Weekly crude and petroleum products price indicators and analysis
- FSU product exports by destination
- Russian refinery output
- Cargo-by-cargo breakdown of long-haul fuel oil shipments from Europe
- Export, trade and stock market information
- Freight information for seaborne crude offtakers and Russian rail exports and imports
Customers that benefit
The Argus Eurasia Energy service is a must-read for anyone involved in the oil and gas sectors of the former Soviet Union and central and eastern Europe. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Senior oil and gas leadership involved in markets in the former Soviet Union and central and eastern Europe benefit from Argus’ analysis of politics, investment and trading, as well as our proprietary pricing and freight information.