Argus Fertilizer Africa Awards
The Argus conferences team is pleased to be bringing the Argus Fertilizer Africa Awards launched during the pandemic to our delegates LIVE with an Awards ceremony and drinks reception taking place on 9 February at the end of Day 2 of the Argus Fertilizer Africa conference.
Given recent global events and the implications of this for the global fertilizer market, and in particular for Africa, it is more important than ever to recognise and celebrate companies and individuals who have excelled and demonstrated commitment and innovation across diverse areas of the African fertilizer value chain.
Categories for the Argus Fertilizer Africa Awards will be announced soon.
Reasons to enter
- Brand recognition at a regional and international level. Send a positive message to customers and prospects
- Thought leadership. Communicating your role in the future of fertilizers in Africa
- Celebrate your team. Highlight the performance of your team and their achievements
The Argus Africa Fertilizer Awards are a great opportunity for companies and individuals to receive the recognition they deserve amongst industry peers.
Previous winners of the Argus Africa Fertilizer Awards 2021
Women Entrepreneurial Inspiration Award - Sponsored by OCP Africa
- This award recognises women who have demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and driven positive change in agribusiness.
- Sandra Kavira Tawitemwira of the Democratic Republic of Congo
Supply Chain Partnerships Award - Sponsored by Ma'aden
- This award recognises companies or individuals that can demonstrate they have built meaningful and successful partnerships in the fertilizer supply chain to deliver efficiencies, overcome logistical or financial challenges.
Agro-dealer and Farmer Outreach Award - Sponsored by Evergrow
- This award recognises companies or individuals that have shown commitment to engage with agro-dealers and farmers to improve access, affordability and use of fertilizers through outreach program, education or collaboration.
Tech Innovation in Agriculture Award - Sponsored by United Fertilizers Company Limited
- This award recognises technology in its broadest sense, whether that be in the context of fertilizer use, soil health, agri-inputs, communications, transportation or any other technology that adds value to the fertilizer industry and the people that work in it.
Covid-19 Resilience Award
- This award recognises companies or individuals that have responded to the global pandemic in a manner that has maintained or improved access and availability of fertilizers in tough circumstances.
- Yara's "Action Africa" initiative