Join influential decision makers from across bitumen and road construction supply chains
With 391 road projects in the pipeline, valued at $467.6bn, Africa is offering tremendous opportunities to road construction companies, bitumen suppliers, storage, logistics and transportation companies, traders and innovative service providers.
The Argus Africa Roads conference is your opportunity to join your peers and discuss the upcoming road construction and rehabilitation projects and their impact on bitumen demand, storage and logistics capacity, pricing issues and developments in the new IMO 2020 era.
Members on the premium conference advisory board include
Event in numbers
Why you will benefit from attending this conference?
- Premium networking opportunities
- Sellers, suppliers and buyers in one place
- Industry experts and world-class speakers
- Vibrant and insightful panel discussions
- Discover innovations and new trends
- New lucrative business opportunities across southern Africa, east and west African markets
A good coverage of the main relevant topics and broad participation. Very attentive organizers and relevant topics
It was great to have a chance to share information about the bitumen market and meeting good companies
EAPA and ASMUD
The conference topics were quite interesting and I valued being there
For more information about Argus Africa Roads 2020, please contact us using the details below:
T: +971 4568 3946