Early bird registration ends December 9 - Book now to secure the reduced rate!
In-person conference pass rates
|2-day In-person Conference Pass – (16-17 February 2023) - Early bird ends December 9||$2,299|
|2-day In-person Conference Pass – (16-17 February 2023) - Standard rate||$2,599|
Virtual conference pass rates
|Virtual Conference Pass - 2-day conference pass (16-17 February 2023) - Early Bird ends December 9||$1,799|
|Virtual Conference Pass - 2-day conference pass (16-17 February 2023) - Standard rate||$1,999|
- Book a group of 3 passes and receive 15% off the total price
- Book a group of 5 passes and receive 20% off the total price
An in-person conference pass provides access to:
- The Argus Insights Focus Day on the afternoon of February 15, 2023
- All in-person conference sessions February 16-17, 2023
- Conference breakfast, coffee breaks and luncheon February 16-17, 2023
- Drinks reception on February 16, 2023
- Access to the virtual environment to view live streamed content from the 2-day conference February 16-17, 2023
- The virtual platform to view the delegate list and schedule meetings with registered attendees February 16-17, 2023
- All available post event presentation slides and video content for up to 3 months after the event has ended
- Add the Magellan East Houston site visit to your in-person pass. Taking place on the morning February 15, 2023, registration is subject to approval. A separate fee is required, more details to follow
A virtual conference pass provides access to:
- The virtual platform to view live streamed content from the conference February 16-17, 2023
- The delegate list on the virtual platform on February 16-17, 2023
- Unlimited amount of credits to set up 1-to-1 meetings with registered delegates February 16-17, 2023
- All available presentation slides and video content for up to 3 months after the event has ended
Hotel accommodation and Visa application
Delegates are responsible for their hotel, travel and visa arrangements. Event room rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
View the conference booking terms and conditions.
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Argus Americas Crude Summit is to help market participants understand the major issues shaping the market. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.
The organizers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruption. In such circumstances, our normal cancellation rules and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of the organizers impair or prevent the organizers from being able to perform any activities relating to this event, each delegate releases the organizers from any liability, relating to such events.