Independent price reporting agency Argus Media invites you to participate in the annual international conference “Argus Kazakhstan & Central Asia Oil and Gas 2020”. The event will bring together the largest regional producers and exporters of energy resources, representatives of transportation and trading companies, financial institutions, major market regulators as well as importers and buyers.
Key topics for discussion:
- Gasoline exports from Kazakhstan. First year results — markets, pricing, transportation
- New approaches to export and import transactions. Verification of major payers. Application of transfer pricing laws
- Petrochemical and gas chemical industries: the outlook. Projects in Kazakhstan and central Asian countries.
- LPG: feedstock reset. New projects in Kazakhstan and opportunities for new exports
- Natural gas: increased production and exports. Industry outlook
- Exchange trading in liquefied gas and oil products in Kazakhstan.
- Development of the market for light oil products in the Eurasian Economic Union.
- Pricing in the jet fuel market
- Regional oil product markets: Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Belarus, Ukraine
- Changes in the transportation and logistics infrastructure: preparing for more light oil products
The annual conference is attended by over 200 market participants from Kazakhstan, Russia, the FSU, eastern and western Europe, the Caspian region, the Middle East and eastern Asia.