Argus has rebranded its annual Asian petroleum coke conference to the Argus Asian Solid Fuels conference to better address market changes. The event will be held on 25-26 April in Mumbai, India.
There have been many regulatory changes for solid fuel consumption in importing countries this year. In response to the changing landscape of petroleum coke and coal we are expanding our programme to better capture the needs of participants.
Join us for two full days of discussion and presentations as we explore the redefined petroleum coke and coal landscape in 2018.
What you can expect in 2018
- 150+ attendees from the petroleum coke and coal industry consisting of coal miners, petroleum coke refiners and cement manufacturers
- Technical and commercial presentations from industry leaders
- Panel discussions consisting of thought leaders addressing key issues
Take the opportunity to generate new sales and business partnerships. Argus works with you to understand your marketing needs to customise the most effective sponsorship package to help you reach your commercial objectives.
For more information, please contact us:
+65 6496 9899
Argus Asian Solid Fuels Connect App
- Download the latest delegate list
- View the most updated agenda
- Set up meetings
- Privately message other delegates
- Post your questions to our speakers
*Only registered delegates will be able to access the app