Argus Biodiesel China 2018 will be held over 28-29 March 2018 in Beijing, China. Expect to meet global participants for half a day of networking in a laid-back setting and one day of market discussions.
- 1½-day event — half day of networking, pre-registration and exhibition and one day of conference discussions
- Theme of the event centres on the UCO market and the economics of its rising popularity
- A truly bilingual conference featuring Chinese-English simultaneous translation catering to international and Chinese audiences
- Meeting rooms available for business interactions in a private setting
28 March - Pre-registration, exhibition and cocktails
Join us for half a day of registration, exhibition and networking. It is the ideal opportunity for technology providers to display their latest innovative developments, either in the form of a showcase or a short public address. It is also the perfect time for participants to make business interactions over drinks and canapes.
29 March - Conference day
- Global landscape of biodiesel, feedstock preferences and key markets
- From palm oil to UCO? Changing government policies contribute to the sudden rise in UCO interest
- Pricing economics of UCO and its impact on price and trade of UCO methyl ester and hydrotreated vegetation oil (HVO) biodiesel
- China’s UCO market: Exports, domestic use and growth potential
Who will you meet?
- Feedstock producers and collectors — palm oil and UCO
- Waste-based bio-refiners
- HVO biodiesel producers
- HVO technology providers
- Shipping — biodiesel and feedstocks
Get your questions answered at Argus Biodiesel China 2018.For more information or registration information, please contact Kiara Zhong
+65 6496 9926