250+ Senior Fuels & Emissions Leaders | 2 Unique Tracks | 2 Full Days of Networking
The Argus California Carbon & LCFS Summit is now the Argus Biofuels & Carbon Markets Summit! We are expanding our program to better meet the needs of the expanding west coast fuels, LCFS and carbon markets!
Join your peers and government leaders in Napa this October to better understand the changing dynamics of the west coast fuels, carbon and emissions markets.
- Two unique tracks:Join either our fuels market track or carbon market track to get the specific information you need to best plan your specific business needs!
- 30 + industry and government speakers: Hear directly from the Air Resources Board, industry participants and other government representatives on what the future might hold for the fuels and carbon markets in North America.
- Unforgettable networking: With two full days of networking, our receptions, golf outing, lunches, breaks and networking activities will provide you with numerous opportunities to meet new contacts and reconnect with your peers
- Workshops: Make the most of your experience by signing-up for the RINs and RFS pre-conference workshop or the Cap-and-Trade and LCFS workshop to better understand the basics and dynamics of these ever changing markets. Great for both new market participants and industry veterans.
- Vineyard tour, wine tasting and reception: Explore one of Napa's beautiful vineyards and sample a variety of wines at our offsite reception.
What attendees are saying:
Manager and Co-Founder
Good set of attendees and networking opportunities. Contacts made at the event exceeded expectations.
The LCFS industry's premier networking event
I learn more here than anything else I attend
Vice President, Business Development
This summit is a vluable opportunity to hear perspectives across the entire LCFS market from regulation to producers and traders, and discuss current and future opportunities.
A snap-shot of companies who attend:
7-Eleven Inc • Abengoa • ACT Commodities Inc • ADM • Agron Bioenergy LLC • Air Liquide • Air Quality Consultants • AJW, Inc. • Allotrope Partners LLC • Alpha Inception • American Carbon Registry • Autumn Wind Associaties • Baker & McKenzie LLP • BC Environmental Insurance Brokers, Inc. • Biofuels Development Group • Blue Source • BP Energy • Brightfield Energy • Brookside • CA Public Utilities Commission • California Air Resources Board • California Biodiesel Alliance • California Ethanol & Power • California ISO • CaliforniaCarbon.info • Cap-Op Energy • Chevron • City of San Francisco • Clean Energy Fuels • Clean Energy Renewables • Climate Action Reserve • Coalition-Renewable Nat. Gas • Community Fuels • Constellation: An Excelon Company • CTX North America • DRW Commodities • DTE Biomass Energy, Inc. • E&B Natural Resources Management Corp • E2 • E3 • Eco-Energy • EDF Trading • Element Markets • Energy Power Partners • Environment & Energy Publishing • Environmental Attribute Advisors • EPA • EverStream Capital • Evolution Markets Inc. • First Environment, Inc. • Flyers Energy, LLC • Foresight Group US • Gaz Métro • GHI Energy, LLC • GlassPoint Solar • Glencore • GlobalView • Golden Gate Petroleum • Government of Alberta • Green Carbon • ICF International • ICIS • ICIS Tschach Solutions • Idaho Power Company • Idemitsu Apollo • IETA • Inland Empire Energy Center, LLC • Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE) • Iogen Corporation • IPC USA, Inc • KAAPA Ethanol • Karbone Inc. • Kentucky River Properties • Koch Supply & Trading • Latham & Watkins • Life Cycle Associates • Low Carbon Fuels Coalition • Lunday Thagard • Manatt • Mansfield Oil • Manzanita Advisors • Marex Spectron • Napa Valley Petroleum • Nepal Agriculture Workers Union • Nepal Framar Union • Neste Oil • New Forests • NextGen Climate America • Noble Americas • Nustar • NuStar Energy, LP • Oberon Fuels, Inc. • Office of Governor Jay Inslee • Oregon Clean Fuels Program • Origin Climate Inc. • Pacific Gas and Electric Company • PBF Energy • Pearson Fuels • PFL • PG&E • Phillips 66 • Platinum Partners • POET • Powerex Corp. • Pro Petroleum Inc. • Propel Fuels • Red Mesa, LLC • Renewable Energy Group • Restore the Earth Foundation • RINAlliance Inc. • Royal Bank of Canada • RPMG • Ruby Canyon Engineering • S&A Carbon • Sacramento Municipal Utility District • Sacramento Regional Transit District • SCB & Associates • SCB Group • SEI Fuel Services, Inc. • Shell Energy North America • Shell Oil Products US • SK Energy Americas Inc. • SMUD • Southern California Gas • SPEC Services, Inc. • State of California Department of General Services • Statkraft • STOEL RIVES LLP • Terra-Gen • Tesoro • TexonLP • TFS Energy • The Climate Trust • The Earth Partners LP • The Finerty Group, Inc. • TransCanada Pipelines • Turlock Irrigation District • UC Davis • US Oil • Verdeo • Vermont Agency of Administration • Wabashco • Waterfall Group • Western Canada Biodiesel Association, and many more!