|Standard rate*||GBP (£)|
|All Access Pass (8 - 11 October 2018)||£2499|
|2 Day Ethanol Conference (8 - 9 October 2018)||£1499|
|2 Day Biodiesel Conference (10 - 11 October||£1499
*As the conference is being held in the UK, all delegate tickets are subject to VAT. EU/non-EU businesses may be able to reclaim VAT charged through their local tax office. Please click here for more information.
All Access Pass, 8-11 October, includes:
- A four day pass that provides access to all conference sessions taking place between 8-11 October
- Networking lunch, refreshment breaks across all four days
- Networking drinks reception on the evening of 8 and 10 October
- One set of conference documentation
2 Day Ethanol Conference Pass, 8-9 October, includes:
- Networking lunch, refreshment breaks on 8-9 October only
- Networking drinks reception on the evening of 8 October only
- One set of conference documentation for 8-9 October
2 Day Biodiesel Conference Pass, 10-11 October, includes:
- Networking lunch, refreshment breaks on 10-11 October only
- Networking drinks reception on the evening of 10 October only
- One set of conference documentation for 10-11 October only
(Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee).
For registration and group booking inquiries, please contact us
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.