- Morning registration and refreshments
- Raw material supply workshop: Security of supply and raw material sourcing from a buyer’s and seller’s perspective Didzis Palejs - Wood Chip Sourcing and Sales, CM Biomass, President, AEBIOM
- Wood chips sourcing for structural supply
- Sufficient storage facilities (size, locations, regions, etc)
- State support on the biomass sourcing
- How consumers could help the development of the wood chips production
- Pulpwood price level impact on the energy wood material sourcing
*Refreshments will be served during the workshop
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is designed for Head of Departments, Sourcing and Import Managers who are looking to restructure their supply structures and secure biomass sources for future contracts, and Export and Supply Managers, who are looking to work collaboratively and learn how to best meet demand.
Why you should attend the workshop?
Your time spent at the workshop will involve investigating key challenges that impact supply. You will leave the workshop with a greater understanding of how to safeguard against a future lack of supply, and understand viewpoints from different regions. Work closely with peers in this interactive setting, learn best practices for future trade, and start to build long-term business relationships.