- Tom Schmitt, Retired President and Independent Consultant, Hunt Refining
- Claudio Mastella, Executive Manager for Sales, Petrobras
- Jonathan Weston, Editor, Speciality Products, Argus
- Yury Burenko, Trader, DYM Resources
- A S Prabhakar, Deputy General Manager – Bitumen, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Zhai Ning, Director, Sunshine Oil
- Chanine Williams, Investment Principal, African Infrastructure Investment Managers
- Keyvan Hedvat, Editor, Europe/Africa Bitumen, Argus
- Mario Šandor, Head of Business Management Asphalt Performance, BASF
- Jay Hansen, Executive Vice President, NAPA
- Terrill Pitkin, Vice President of Planning & Optimization, PAR Pacific
- Sergio Bovo, Chief Executive Officer, Alma Petroli
- Alexander Marais, Sales Manager, Sasol
- Jan-Erik Lundmark, Senior Advisor at Department for Maintenance of Paved Roads, Trafikverket (Swedish Transport Administration)
A new bitumen and asphalt world – how will your company position itself within a shifting supply chain?
Attend your digital event to meet with new suppliers and clients – and map out a plan for 2021 and beyond.
What you can expect
Expert insightsLive and on demand conference sessions will run across multiple time zones featuring both global and regional specific content.
Virtual networkingAttendees can browse the delegate list to set up 1-1 face to face video meetings within the virtual environment itself.
Brand exposureThe digital platform offers new opportunities to showcase the latest technologies, products and services to engage with bitumen and asphalt peers.
2021 global speakers confirmed
This is the only place where you’ll gain insights into the global marketplace. Explore the future of the global refining landscape, investments into infrastructure, new trade opportunities and the push towards a carbon neutral future.
The event will create an environment where you feel comfortable to network, ask questions to the expert speakers, participate in highly focused roundtable groups and join tech corner presentations. All presentations and panel discussions will be available on demand so you don’t miss out on any vital information.
You’ll leave the conference with a better understanding of not only the changing supply and demand landscape, funding challenges and investments in infrastructure – but with technical know-how on how to improve the durability and sustainability of roads and how to enhance your operations to be more cost effective.
Register your interest
Complete your details to register your interest in attending, speaking or sponsoring the Argus Bitumen & Asphalt Live - Virtual Conference.