|Conference pass + golf||$1445
This Scottsdale golf resort features an enhanced outdoor driving range with a canopy system allowing guests to practice in the shade during the summer months, the sun-shaded practice facility is open daily for guests playing rounds. Don't miss out on your chance to play on this cheerful golf course, just remember to register for the ticket with the golf included.
Group booking discount:
3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th delegate - 15% discount. To qualify, all registrations must be made at the same time.
- Payment can be made by credit card online
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer please note that there will be an additional fee of £100 per booking added to your final invoice total
Registration fee includes*:
- Access to speaker presentations and papers
- Lunches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Cocktail party on Monday and Tuesday
- Access to the exhibition area
- The opportunity to meet with hundreds of industry representatives in one relaxed setting
- Access to the networking app
- Full delegate list with contact details
- Post conference report
**Please note that travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee
For more information on registering or group bookings for the IES USA conference, please contact Roland Toth on:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340
Antitrust compliance reminderArgus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. DEF USA will provide participants with a high-level update and detailed analysis of the DEF market. The sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.
Terms and conditions
View the conference terms and conditions here.