The 11th Argus East Europe Fertilizer will take place on 15-17 May 2019 in Vienna, Austria. The 2018 conference attracted 250 delegates from 40 countries across 150 companies.
Representatives from across the supply chain including key decision makers from trading firms, producers, distributors, logistics, bagging and equipment providers spent 3 days networking.
Register your interest
3 days of exclusive networking activities including-
- Speed networking
- Round table discussions
- Refreshment breaks
- Cocktail reception
Companies that attended included:
Yara Suomi • ICL Fertilizers Europe • ArrMaz Chemicals • Fertinagro France • RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria • Belarusian Potash Company • SQM Europe • Tessenderlo Group • Euro Fert • Neochim • Sembodja • Tera Agra 11 • Unipetrol • Dla Agro • Kinmark • Agro Baltic • EuroChem Agro • K+S KALI • Koeppern • Indagro • Medilco Hellas • Elagro Trade • Linas Agro • Uralkali Trading • AB Achema • Agrokoncernas • Imlitex Agro • ORIJ GROUP • SCANDAGRA • Grupa Azoty Zakłady • Phosagro Baltic • PROCAM Polska • Agricover • ANIG • Fertilizer Slovakia • NITROPÉT Slovakia • Delso Fertilizantes Grupo • Acron Switzerland • Dragon Asia Fertiliser • Ekmekciogullari Group – Turkiye • Agrofertrans and many more...
2018 confirmed speakers included:
- Daniel Florea, Head of Market Intelligence, Borealis L.A.T, Austria
- Frank Witt, Director of Arable Business, AGROTIME, Bulgaria
- Kees Langeveld, Vice President Business Development, ICL Fertilizers, Netherlands
- Mahmmud Ahmed , Founder, ANFISCO FACTORY OÜ
- Iulia Cristea, Development Manager, CLC Bio Innovation, Romania
- Adrian Chyła, Director - Business Unit Fertilizers, PROCAM Polska, Poland
- Luis Madrigal, Technical Manager, Dow, Switzerland
- Elisabeth Bömcke, Agriculture Policy Advisor, Fertilizers Europe, Belgium
View the full agenda in the 2018 conference brochure
Reasons to attend the conference included:
- Assess the latest product trends in the East European fertilizer sector
- Meet with your suppliers, customers and find new business contacts
- Explore new opportunities and hear the latest in fertilizer production innovations
- Join interactive discussions on topics close to your business interests
- Hear critical market developments including trade flows and the outlook for supply and demand for commodity fertilizers
30 years of Argus conferences:
- Argus’s knowledge of all aspects of the fertilizer market stretches across our conference, editorial and consulting teams
- Annual snapshot of Argus global Fertilizer conferences: 3000+ attendees from 1500+ companies across 100+ countries
- Asia Fertilizer conference has been the number one meeting place for the region’s commodity fertilizer trade – and this conference will attract the relevant producers and distributors in our existing network.
Register your interest now
For more information about Argus East Europe Fertilizer 2019, please contact us using the details below:
T: +44 (0) 20 7780 4340