4th International conference “Argus Fertilizers 2020: Russia, CIS countries and Baltic” will take place in Moscow (Russia) on the 25th of September.
The event is dedicated to the current situation at the fertilizer market in Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine, CEE and Central Asia. The program of the conference includes markets analysis during the 2020 crisis, forecasts of exports increase and review of exports structure. Participants of the event will discuss key aspects of logistics: the specifics of fertilizers transportation by railway and by sea, ports and terminals specific features, opportunities and prospects of fertilizers cargoes transit via Belorussia and Baltic states.
Among participants of the event there will be the leading fertilizers suppliers and companies involved into exports and imports, transportation and loading of the products.
The ban on mass events in Moscow has been lifted by the decree of the Mayor of Moscow dated 9 July 2020. However, some restrictions on intercity and foreign travel are still in place. In the current environment, we are pleased to offer a new format of events combining face-to-face and online participation.
In addition to personal attendance, you can now join the conference from any place that suits you. The isolation has helped us to learn the true importance of meeting in person, but the online format of an event allows expanding the audience to an unlimited extent by connecting participants from around the world. We will make every effort to ensure that you can maximize the use of different formats.
On the agenda:
- Key trends of fertilizers market in CIS and neighboring countries in the new economic conditions: scenarios of development, forecast of dynamics in 2020-2022.
- Transportation and logistics at fertilizers market. Changes of loading schemes landscape: search for new routes of fertilizers exports by sea, premium directions. The need in new loading capacities and transportation infrastructure.
- Investing in agricultural complex and fertilizers industry subsidies
- Peculiarities of pricing and trade at the regional markets
- Digitalization of trading operations. Decisions for supplies chains optimization.