- Increasing flexibility at your plant and a technical focus on gasoline blending
- Why gasoline producers have to be flexible in the current environment
- How can refineries increase flexibility to adapt to a volatile market?
- Looking at the need to improve tank flexibility
- Logistics and operations of blending
- How can companies make calculations on what to blend?
- What can be done with high-octane components?
- Strategies for bio-components in a European context
- Understanding how to blend components, including aromatics, ethanol and methanol
*Includes time for coffee and networking during the afternoon workshop
John Spencer, Senior Consultant, Red Red Kite
Per Sune Koustrup, Co-founder, Broker & Trader, Nordic Green