|Main Conference + Turkish Growth Summit (20 - 22 June)
|Main Conference (21 - 22 June)
Main Conference pass includes:
- Entry to all sessions across between 21 - 22 June
- Evening drinks reception
- Access to all networking lunches and refreshments breaks through the days attended
- One set of conference documentation (speaker permitting)
- Log-in to the conference networking app, giving you the full attendee list including messaging feature
In addition, the Turkish Growth Summit includes:
- Access to all session on 20 June
- Set of conference documents from the summit (speaker permitting)
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee.
For registration and group booking inquiries, please contact us:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the conference is to provide participants with a high-level update on the latest developments in the market. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.