A new event, dedicated to Middle Eastern fertilizer trade!
The Argus Middle East Fertilizer 2019 will take place on 25 - 27 March, 2019 in Muscat, Oman.The inaugural conference will bring together the major producers, international buyers, traders, distributors and fertilizer players from across the supply chain. The event will be a meeting place to find new partners, discuss business opportunities and make international contacts involved in this region.
Alongside the networking opportunities there will be market and trade analysis and content that focuses on the latest challenges and opportunities for this region. The conference will also explore Indian, African and Asian fertilizer requirements and developments that impact the Middle East.
Save £500 with the super early bird rate – valid only until 5th November!
3 days of exclusive networking activities-
- Find new international customers, including African and Chinese fertilizer buyers
- Attend 2 content streams offering the latest market intelligence for Middle Eastern trade flows, international market demand and the hear about the latest in product diversification for the region
- Spend 3 days networking with participants from across the supply chain who are doing business in this region - or catch up with your current clients!
- Meet Middle Eastern fertilizer raw material suppliers
- Network for 20+ hours including roundtable discussions, speed networking and cocktail receptions
Companies that attended Argus Fertilizer conferences in 2018 included:
Ma'aden, SABIC, Abu Qir Fertilizers Company, Agricultural Minerals, Al Ahly Capital Holding, AlexFert, Arab Fertilizers & Chemicals Industries KEMAPCO, Arab Potash Comnpany, Bagtech International, Cotecna Inspection, Daltex, Kingenta, Deshen Hatzafon, ETG Agri Inputs, Evergrow For Specialty Fertilizers, Company, Ferchem, FTZR Co. for Trading and Supply, Gat Fertilizers, GROUPE CHIMIQUE TUNSIEN, Haifa Chemicals, Helwan Fertilizer, ICL Group, Middle East Palm General Trading, MOPCO, Neelam Aqua & Speciality Chem, Nico Orgo Marketing, Nile Trade Company, OCI Fertilizer Trading, OCP Group, Pardis Petrochemical Company, Phoenix Vision, Polyserve Group, PT Pupuk Indonesia, RNZ INTERNATIONAL, Shams Chemicals Company, Shyam Chemicals, Tessenderlo, Transcom, Yara and many more…
Register now to save £500 and secure your place at the region’s only dedicated fertilizer networking conference!
30 years of Argus conferences:
- Argus’s knowledge of all aspects of the fertilizer market stretches across our conference, editorial and consulting teams
- Annual snapshot of Argus global Fertilizer conferences: 3000+ attendees from 1500+ companies across 100+ countries
- Europe Fertilizer conference has for 30 years been the number one meeting place for the region’s commodity fertilizer trade – and this new conference will attract the relevant producers and distributors in our existing network.
For more information about Argus Middle East Fertilizer 2019, please contact us using the details below:
T: +44 (0) 20 7780 4340