Discover Argus Middle East Petcoke
Inside you will find:
ADNOC • Aramco Trading Company • BP • Oman Trading International • Reliance Industries Ltd • Mercuria Trading • Oxbow • Emirates Global Aluminium • Alba • Vendanta Ltd Aluminium • LafargeHolcim Trading • SATORP • Dalmia Cement • Adani • Sinopec • Heidelberg Cement • Glencore • Rain Carbon • Carbo one ltd. • China Daqing Gaoxin Int'l • Coalshastra • Essar Oil Limited • Fibex India Inc • High Hope Int'l Group • ICTC • IMI MEIO • Kemsol • Malniaga Makmur Sdn Bhd • Mangalam Cement • Poyry • SBC Minerals • Sumitomo SHI FW • Federation of Egyptian Industries • Ultratech Cement • Unicoal AG • Oman Cement Company • Wood plc • Qatrana Cement • Simtra • Robindale Energy • Amreyah Cement Co • Sunstone Development American Fuels and Natural Resources • FZCO • JK Lakshmi Cement • Nickelutte Aue GmbH (NHA) • SESCO Trading • Tricon Energy • Xcoal Energy• Al Safwa Cement • Mitsubishi Corporation • Gulf Petrochem • Interbulk • Gans Cargo • Petroleum Coke Industries Company (PCIC) • Shun Shing Group • Welhunt and many more ..
2 days of exclusive networking activities-
- IMO regulations and the impact of a more aggressive low carbon environment on petcoke: Shift in crude and products demand over the next 20 years, impact on building of cokers, long term supply shifts, impact on demand.
- Shifts in trade flow: where the market is heading by 2025, competition from coal, LNG, mazut, impact of low margins between fuel grade and anode coke.
- Updates on growing supply from the GCC: Oman production and specs, Saudi Arabian supply, upgrades in Kuwaiti capacities, future developments planned in the UAE.
- The biggest demand centers in Asia and policy changes: regulatory uncertainties in India, what's next for China, new markets to accommodate the new wave of production
- Pricing: is greater supply a spur to change pricing dynamics in the region, will producers achieve more favorable pricing due to new local demand.
- Developments in the anode-grade coke sector: is there a growing shortage of anode-grade coke, shifting dynamics in US production, growing appetite in the Middle East, factors affecting quality, are refiners switching to cheaper crude, what premiums are needed for refiners to continue producing anode coke.