Your only analyst-driven event for the global petrochemical industry – heading to Vienna
You can join petrochemical producers, traders, and key participants for 7+ hours of focused discussion on supply demand trends, price forecasts and trade flows at Argus Olefins and Aromatics European Seminar 2018.
The event takes place on Sunday 7 October in Vienna and offers you the chance to explore the future of international markets with your peers.
You will also have the opportunity to engage in stimulating panel discussions, attend invaluable networking events such as the exclusive Methanol Breakfast Briefing and hear insightful presentations from Argus and international experts.
Download the brochure Access analyst commentaries
Speakers on the agenda include:
- Nick Osborne, Global Strategy Manager, Base Chemicals, Shell Chemicals
- Steve Weber, Vice-President Refining and Petrochemical Consulting, Argus
- Andy Nicholson, Vice-President, Market Development Petrochemicals, Argus
- Chuck Venezia, Senior Vice-President, Petrochemicals, Argus
- Sarah Rae, Vice-President, Olefins and Derivatives, Argus
Click here to register your place!