In-person Conference pass rates: 26-27 January 2023
*Pass rates - exclusive of VAT
In-person Conference pass - Standard rate
Virtual Conference pass rates: 26-27 January 2023
*Pass rates - exclusive of VAT
Virtual Conference pass - Standard rate
- Book a group of 3 passes and receive 15% off your conference passes
- Book a group of 5 passes and receive 20% off your conference passes
If you have any questions about the group rates contact us at: email@example.com
*By registering online, you will receive a confirmation with an invoice within 48 working hours. You will need to make the payment to the bank account details provided. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an EU business (outside of France) and have provided a valid VAT number, please note that virtual delegate invoices are subject to the reverse charge mechanism in accordance with Article 44 EU VAT Directive 2006/112/EC.
EU/non-EU businesses may be able to reclaim the French VAT charged through their local tax office. Please click here for more information.
An in-person conference pass provides:
- Access to the Welcome Reception on 26 January
- Access to all conference sessions on 26-27 January
- Conference continental breakfast, coffee breaks and luncheon on 26-27 January
- Access to the virtual environment and all available live and on demand conference sessions
- Unlimited amount of credits to set up meetings with registered delegates during the live event
- Access to on demand conference content for 3 months after the event has ended
A virtual conference pass provides:
- Access to the virtual environment and all available conference content 26-27 January
- Opportunity to participate in live Q&As during the live event on 26-27 January
- Please note: Translation from English to French is not available with a virtual pass
- Unlimited amount of credits to set up virtual meetings with registered delegates during the live event
- Access to on demand conferencarlye content for 3 months after the event has ended
- Please note: A Virtual pass does not include access to the Welcome Reception on 26 January
Hotel accommodation and Visa application
Delegates are responsible for their hotel, travel and visa arrangements. Event room rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
View the conference booking terms and conditions.
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Paris Grain Conference is to help market participants understand the major issues shaping the market. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.