Argus Specialty Metals Week
Attend Argus Specialty Metals Week for insight into the Battery Metals and Rare Earths market. Two, in-depth tracks will help you plan your business as the rise of Electric Vehicles takes off!
Be where the consuming industry gathers in the North American market
- Meet with automotive companies and key downstream users
- Understand where we might see potential supply disruptions and price spikes
- Get the transparency you need before setting up your supply deals
Preview of speakers
- Masashi Fujita, Senior Staff Engineer, Honda Motor Co.
- Chris Terry, Metals and Mining Research Analyst, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
- Suzanne Malden, Global Commodity Leader, Bose Corporation
- Alex Khodov, Principal Nickel Market Analyst, Norilsk Nickel
- Marko Kusigerski, Business Development Manager, London Metals Exchange
- Daniel Abraham, Materials Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
- Zhao Lily, Vice GM, China National Nonferrous Metals Import & Export Corp - Jiangsu Branch
- Alex King, Director, Critical Materials Institute
...and many more!
- Two unique conference tracks, Battery Metals and Rare Earths, for one low price
- Access to speaker presentations and top market information from leading analysts
- Government rates and group discounts for three or more delegates from the same company
- Access to Argus business intelligence and methodology for new price assessments in the battery metals space
- Group discount for hotel accommodations at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- All meals during conference hours, plus cocktail receptions and scheduled shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip
What delegates say
- Albemarle Corporation
- Bose Corporation
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Ford Motors
- GE Aviation
- GoPro Inc.
- Hitachi Metals
- Honda Motor Co.
- Johnson Matthey
- Nissan North America
- Siemens Wind Power
- …and many more!