Standard Registration (After March 16, 2018) $1595 USD
Government Rate $695 USD
- Access to attend both conference tracks. Track 1: Battery Metals and Track 2: Rare Earths
- Access to speaker presentations and related documentation for both conference tracks
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks and receptions each day
*Travel and accommodation are not included
Terms and Conditions
View the conference booking terms and conditions here.
Antitrust Compliance Reminder
- Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of Argus Specialty Metals Week is to provide a high-level update on changes taking place in the consuming market and impact on the raw materials supply chain. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
- Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.
Hotel Accommodation and Visa Application
Delegates are responsible for their hotel, travel and visa arrangements. Event room rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.