Global energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus invites you to participate in the International Conference “” which will take place on 21—23 March 2018 in Kazan, Russia.
The domestic oil refining industry development is a strategic goal for the Russian economy amid ongoing structural changes in the global energy markets.
Tax regulation, pricing, production technologies, increasing efficiency, infrastructure development and improving the investment climate remain key issues for the industry in the context of growing competition among players in the global market.
Held in the most innovative region of Russia, the event will provide an opportunity for experts to look into the current state and prospects of the global and regional oil refining industry, find out more about new projects and discuss possible cooperation with leading Russian and foreign companies.
As a unique feature of the conference “”, the participants will be taken for an excursion to , a modern Russian oil refining complex, which is strategic for the economy of the Tatarstan Republic.
- Light oil products market overview
- Changes in domestic consumption and export dynamics. Analysis of trends in the global and Russian base oils markets.
- Qualitative characteristics of oils produced in Russia: the current situation and plans of producers.
- The TANECO Complex performance evaluation. Production and sales of group II and III base oils. Ways to enter new markets.
- Tatneft refinery production plans and development strategy.