ARGUS Latin Energy Markets
Argus Latin Energy Markets provides an insightful source of news, data and analysis on the Latin American crude oil, refined products, biofuels and energy transition sectors.
Published weekly, this service provides price assessments for some of the most actively traded crude, refined products, ethanol and LPG markets, as well as insight on developing trends through industry news and spot market commentaries.
- Crude oil
- Energy transition
- A comprehensive list of more than 40 price assessments for actively traded energy commodities
- Perceptive market data and analysis on global oil markets and trade flows, as well as their impact on Latin American markets.
- Market data and analysis on the expansion of transitional energies and decarbonisation strategies by the largest countries in Latin America.
- An overview of global benchmark prices.
- Key regional freight rates.
Customers that benefit
Latin America is in the middle of a radical transition as its production and demand patterns shift. The Argus Latin Energy Markets service offers an intelligent overview of the energy sector. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Oil companies rely on our market assessments and analysis for price negotiations. In addition, they are able to identify energy transition trends that will affect their businesses.
- Trading firms and investors are able to keep up-to-date with trading strategies and the latest data and analysis on the Latin American crude and refined products sectors. And they can see how government and industry developments will have an impact on these regional markets.
- Clean energy investors are able to identify opportunities to fund low-emissions energy projects in the region by analysing government policies and economic conditions.
- Refiners can use our assessments to determine the most profitable production opportunities.