ARGUS Latin Markets
The Argus Latin Markets service provides an insightful source of news, data and analysis on the Latin American crude oil and refined products sectors.
Published weekly, this service provides price assessments for some of the most actively traded crude, refined products, ethanol and LPG markets, as well as insight on developing trends through industry news and spot market commentaries.
- Crude oil
- Fuel oil
- Comprehensive list of more than 40 price assessments for actively traded energy commodities
- Perceptive market data and analysis on rapidly changing global oil markets and trade flows as well as their impact on Latin American markets
- Overview of global benchmark prices for quick reference
- Key regional freight rates
Customers that benefit
Latin America is in the middle of a radical transition as its production and demand patterns shift, and the Argus Latin Markets service offers an intelligent overview of the energy sector. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Oil companies rely on our market assessments for price negotiations and analysis of rapidly changing global oil markets and trade flows.
- Traders and investors are able to keep up-to-date with trading strategies and the latest data and analysis on the Latin American crude and refined products sectors. In addition, they can see how government and industry developments have an impact on these regional markets.
- Refiners can determine the most profitable production opportunities by considering our assessments.
As the IMO sulphur cap approaches, the potential impact remains uncertain. Argus helps you to prepare for potentially the largest product specification change ever to be introduced in a global market.