Argus AdBlue® and DEF
The Argus AdBlue® and DEF service is the industry’s most comprehensive resource for the global AUS 32 (AdBlue, DEF, ARLA 32) market. Our service provides weekly reports with price assessments for Europe and North America, insights on key market developments, real-time news and fundamentals data on supply, demand, and trade – focused on Europe, North America, India and Brazil.
A comprehensive weekly publication on the global DEF and AdBlue market with price assessments for Europe and North America, supported by market commentary and regular news updates.Weekly price assessments included:
- Europe (Germany bulk AdBlue fot: North, South and average)
- North America (US bulk DEF fot: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles and Philadelphia)
Our price methodology can be found here.
AdBlue® and DEF Monitor
The Monitor is a report focused on fundamentals data on supply, demand and trade.The report features monthly demand for Europe, North America, India and Brazil, including Argus’ forecast for current year consumption. These estimates are explained through fundamentals demand on vehicle sales, diesel sales and SCR fleet for each of these key markets.
- Stay on top of industry news and major developments
- Access critical, hard-to-obtain AUS 32 pricing data
- Follow supply chain developments in the AdBlue, DEF and ARLA 32 markets
- Discover new markets and opportunities
- Developments in the AUS 32 supply chain in Europe, North America and Brazil, through primary research and interactions with the market
- Key industry news and developments
- AdBlue, DEF and ARLA 32 demand in Europe, North America, Brazil and India
- AUS 32 supply and retail network
- Informative maps, charts and data
- Global urea price developments
- DEF weekly report (includes truck-load pricing at terminals in Chicago, Los Angeles, DFW, Atlanta, Denver and Philadelphia along with timely market updates on the global AUS 32 markets)
AdBlue® is a registered trademark of the VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie).VDA offers further information on its website.