Statistical Review of Global LPG
On behalf of the World LPG Association, Argus is responsible for publishing the Statistical Review of Global LPG. This annual report provides historical data for supply and demand from 2010 to 2019. For 2019, the report offers further detail including supply by source and demand by sector.
There is extensive commentary covering global supply and demand dynamics, pricing and shipping. The report serves as the key reference point for the current state of the global LPG market.
- Detailed data on LPG supply from refining and gas processing, trade, and demand by sector including residential, petrochemical, and industrial
- Annual supply and demand for each country for the period 2010-2018
- Analysis of LPG prices
- Update on the LPG shipping sector
How clients use our data
The Statistical Review is the easiest way to quickly understand a country, region or the global LPG market. At a glance, clients will know how supply has risen or fallen in a country, if it relies on imports, and how demand breaks down in terms of sectoral splits. Clients will know if demand has been rising or falling over the past 10 years. The review offers the easiest-to-use, definitive guide to the market.
Customers that benefit
- Upstream customers: refiners, gas processors, crude producers
- Midstream: LPG storage operators and terminal owners
- Downstream: Distributors, petrochemical plant operators, and others
- Government entities and regulators