The Argus Neftepanorama report, published weekly in Russian, covers the global crude, oil products and low-carbon energy markets, focusing on European refining margins and developments in the European fuel markets.
The report provides regular insights into crude shipments to northwest and eastern Europe as well as the Mediterranean from various regions, and analyses demand for key grades. Argus Neftepanorama covers crude demand in Asia-Pacific and supply and demand balance in the European and US markets for motor fuels and other oil products.
In addition to its own materials, the publication uses the data from Argus’ English language reports and information from our reporters based in the Baltic countries and eastern Europe.
- the only Russian-language market report that provides comprehensive coverage of the European crude market and fuel industry in the Balkan states, and central and eastern Europe (crude imports, refinery utilisation and maintenance, supply and demand balance for oil products);
- country-by-country reports on the markets for crude, oil products and low-carbon energy sources;
- detailed analysis of crude production and exports in the Middle East;
- crude shipments from the US, North and West Africa;
- monitoring of crude and oil products exports in Europe and other regions;
- prices and refining margins in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific;
- interviews with oil refiners and producers, oil terminal and pipeline operators;
- price forecasts by major investment banks;
- natural gas prices at key European trading hubs;
- monthly gas supplement;
- detailed statistics updated on a regular basis;
- infographics, including maps of key oil infrastructure facilities;
- companies' plans for decarbonisation and biofuel production in Europe;
- monitoring of regulatory changes in the energy markets of Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Northwestern, central and eastern Europe, Balkans;
- Middle East and Mideast Gulf;
- China and Asia-Pacific;
- most significant market changes and trends;
- detailed analysis of the crude and oil products market in Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US;
- refining margins;
- analysis of market environment;
- industry news (refinery maintenance, supply of crudes competing with Urals, etc.);
- reviews of the biodiesel, SAF, hydrogen markets in Europe and Asia-Pacific
Customers that benefit
- Crude and oil products market analysts use the information contained in the report to prepare consumption, sales and price forecasts.
- Traders and trading firms use our data to monitor price movements in the crude and oil products markets.
- Refiners and crude producers use the report’s price snapshots and pricing data for market monitoring and strategic planning.
- Analysts that study foreign experience in green energy.
+ 44 (0) 20 7780 4200