ARGUS Russian Motor Fuels
Argus Russian Motor Fuels is a daily report on the Russian markets for gasoline, diesel and jet fuel. The service features domestic and global price assessments for motor gasoline, diesel and jet, monthly statistics on rail shipments and pipeline supply of fuel, and refinery maintenance schedules.
- Data on intra-day deals on the motor fuel market;
- Daily highest netbacks taking into account the damping factor for gasoline and class 5 diesel produced by 30 refineries including historical data;
- Bi-annual and annual market reports;
- Analysis of fuel shipments from Russian, Belarusian and Kazakhstani refineries to Russian oil terminals;
- Monthly targets for motor fuel production at major refineries;
- Monthly into-plane prices for jet fuel in the airports of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Krasnoyarsk;
- Coverage of the domestic market for high-sulphur fuels;
- Assessment of wholesale margins (trade margins);
- Historical data from 2007;
- Transparent methodology.
- Motor gasoline;
- Jet fuel.
- Daily price assessments and indexes for Ai-95 and Ai-92 gasoline as well as summer, winter and inter-season diesel at major Russian oil refineries and terminals;
- Argus Russian diesel index (ADTL);
- Regional netbacks for oil products, developed jointly with the Russian Spimex exchange in line with the guidelines of the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service;
- Daily spot prices and netbacks for jet fuel at Moscow airports;
- Results and analysis of exchange trade in oil products.
Customers that benefit
The information published in the Argus Russian Motor Fuels service provides competitive advantages to a host of individuals and companies. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers (oil companies) use on our data to analyse the profitability of selling motor fuels in the Russian market and to prepare reports for tax authorities and regulators;
- Traders rely on our information to build an efficient sales strategy, analyse cargo traffic and search for new customers;
- Consumers (fuelling stations, oil terminals; airlines, industrial producers etc.) use our insights to cut procurement costs, based on analysis of the factors that influence domestic fuel supply.
+ 44 (0) 20 7780 4200