Argus Biofuels daily report provides key international insights into the biodiesel, ethanol and feedstock markets. Daily news coverage of important legislative market events are written by industry experts.
Subscribers are provided key prices for freight, RINs, spot prices, physical forward prices and spreads to navigate this growing international marketplace. All assessments are compliant with the Renewable Energy Directive for sustainable biofuels.
- Biodiesel physical and paper markets - including RME, FAME 0, PME, SME, FAME -10
- Ethanol T2
- Feedstocks - rapeseed oil, Asian palm oil and Argentinian soybean oil
Customers who benefit
Argus Biofuels is essential reading for anyone with exposure to the global biofuels markets. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Fuel distributors utilise our ample coverage of the biofuels market enable fuel suppliers to identify trading opportunities based on spot market prices and transport costs.
- Midstreamers benefit from our data about volumes traded by producer region, enabling transport and logistics companies to anticipate shifts in local demand and adjust their operations.
- Brokers and traders utilise our pricing in the processing and procurement of fuel and blending. Traders involved in the buying and selling of ethanol use our price assessments when negotiating trades and contracts. Our assessments provide domestic and international businesses with pricing and supply intelligence.
- Banks benefit from our ethanol pricing and analysis as they provide financing to businesses supporting the advancement of the industry.
- Financial institutions and risk managers can use our data to seize investment opportunities in the biofuels sector and conduct due diligence research based on our historical database.
- Mills can benefit from our prices by keeping track of current price trends throughout the market. The accuracy of our indexes constitutes a decisive resource to help determine at what price they should sell to retailers.