ARGUS Seaborne Thermal Coal Outlook
The Argus Seaborne Thermal Coal Outlook service provides timely and reliable monthly forecasts for the thermal coal markets.
Over the past few years, global seaborne thermal coal markets have been transformed, with radical changes in absolute prices and major changes in trade flows. Volatility has been hard to manage and price risk has been significant.
The Argus Seaborne Thermal Coal Outlook service is a comprehensive monthly product that provides clients with the information needed to assess and better understand these ever-changing markets. We provide access to forward-looking analysis and demand and supply forecasts for key markets such as Europe, China, Indonesia, South Africa and Australia.
- cif ARA
- fob Richards Bay
- fob Newcastle (6,000 kcal and 5,500 kcal/high-ash basis)
- cfr China 5,500 kcal
- fob Indonesia sub-bituminous specifications
- Supply and demand forecasts for key importers/exporters for the next two years
- Monthly in-focus analysis piece
- Analysis of inventories, consumption and domestic production in major markets
- Up-to-date export and import data
- Information needed to understand current shifts and the changes ahead for the thermal coal market