Conference pass and Biostimulants Workshop
*Availability to the site visit is limited and on a first come, first served basis. There will be an extra administration charge of €50 for those wishing to attend.
*Please note that travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee. As the conference is being held in The Netherlands, all delegate tickets are subject to VAT. EU/non-EU businesses may be able to reclaim VAT charged through their local tax office. Please click here for more information.
- Attendee pass 3 - 10% off that pass only
- Attendee pass 4 - 15% off that pass only
- Attendee pass 5 - 20% off that pass only
- All subsequent passes - 20% off
* Please note that to qualify for a group discount, all registrations must be made at the same time.
- Payment can be made by credit card online
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer please note that there will be an additional fee of €100 per booking added to your final invoice total
Registration fee includes:
- Access to speaker presentations and papers
- Access to the exhibition area
- The opportunity to meet with hundreds of industry representatives in one relaxed setting
- Full delegate list with contact details*
*Access to the delegate list will be available once any outstanding delegate fees have been paid
Terms and conditions
View the conference terms and conditions here
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.