Argus Media Covid Policy – France
- Facemasks are recommended
- Attendees are requested not to attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have a positive test. The forum is available online and will be streamed live for those who cannot attend in person
- Please allow more time for collecting your badge as we have measures in place for social distancing at registration
- Hand sanitising stations will be located around the venue
- Whilst networking, please remember not all attendees may be comfortable shaking hands
- Argus endeavours to provide minimal touchpoints during this event. All registered attendees have access to the virtual conference platform
- All conference materials are included on the platform to avoid distributing and sharing printed materials
- Questions to speakers can be sent via text live on the conference platform
- Touchpoints will be reduced in the lunch and refreshment services
- A vaccination certificate showing full vaccination;
- A certificate of medical reasons for not being vaccinated, issued in France;
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19: a positive test conducted in France between 11 days and 6 months prior
The certificate is still required in healthcare establishments, retirement homes and establishments for vulnerable and disabled persons.
If you are travelling to France:
You may be asked to fill two forms before boarding for France:
The EU-PLF form is for travellers arriving on the territory of a European Union Member State. While rules to fill the form may vary between EU countries, it is compulsory for travellers who wish to enter France.
The Eos electronic form is for travellers coming from ‘orange’ countries and territories.
All the above is subject to change to meet changing regulations from France’s government and local authorities, and to comply with hotel policies in response to the pandemic.
Last updated: April 2022