- An event designed for producers of specialty bitumen and bitumen additives, road contractors and pavement researchers.
- Interactive discussion-based sessions to allow you to quiz the experts and share your own experience
- Access to government officials who would be sharing the latest road and highway projects in Asia
- Find new sales opportunities and increase your market share
- Plenty of networking opportunities for you to develop your distribution line
Join us at Argus Pavement Technology Asia 2018.
Bitumen is the last priority for refineries but it is the first for the roading industry.
This inaugural conference evaluates bitumen’s evolution to a specialty product and its integral role in the performance of pavements. Changing the way bitumen is produced and modified could result in longer lasting roads and lower lifetime costs.
The 2018 agenda provides assessment of the different trends in production and application technology and the solutions they can offer to the paving industry. As regional governments strive to meet their road infrastructure goals amid greater movement of people and goods, preservation, maintenance and sustainability are also emerging as important objectives in this push for greater connectivity.