ARGUS Fertilizer and Agriculture Asia
The Argus Fertilizer and Agriculture Asia supplement is a trusted source of market intelligence, covering key topics that include policy changes, environmental impacts, supply-side developments and factors influencing demand. It is published quarterly as a concise and insightful report, serving as a supplement to our global fertilizer price reporting services.
The report takes full advantage of Argus’ network of editors and reporters in Singapore and across Asia who cover these markets in the course of producing Argus’ weekly and daily fertilizer services.
- Fertilizers (nitrogen, ammonia, phosphates, potash, NPKs, sulphur and sulphuric acid)
- Each issue is a detailed piece of analysis exploring a key market issue that has regional and global significance
- The relationship between fertilizer and agriculture is highlighted, with insight and analysis provided throughout
- The depth of investigation and exploration of linkages provides value to participants across the fertilizer and agriculture industries
- Past supplements have covered:
- The impact of China’s environmental and agricultural policy on fertilizer demand
- India’s progress towards balanced fertilizer usage in light of government policy
- The impact of unfavourable weather on Asia-Pacific fertilizer consumption
Customers that benefit
Argus Fertilizer and Agriculture Asia’s readers include global fertilizer producers and traders, raw material producers, logistics companies, bulk blenders, wholesalers, retailers, co-operatives, financial institutions, global and regional NGOs, national, regional and international fertilizer associations, inspection companies and freight brokers.