ARGUS Russian Fuel Oil
The Argus Russian Fuel Oil service includes a daily Russian-language price report covering the domestic fuel oil, bunkers and bitumen markets.
Each issue of the report includes price assessments for fuel oil, polymer modified bitumen (PMB) binders and paving-grade bitumen in the domestic market, and prices for bunker fuel at sea and river ports.
- End-of-day price assessments based on Argus’ transparent methodology
- Unrivalled market commentary for bunker fuel, bitumen and fuel oil markets
- Statistics on the production and shipment of oil products
- Exclusive news about the heavy oil products and bunkers markets
- Historical data from 2006
- Spot price assessments for Russian domestic fuel oil on an fca refinery basis
- Prices for paving-grade bitumen delivered to the Russian domestic market by rail and truck
- Netback pricing for fuel oil in three vast territorial areas of Russia. This has been designed with the Russian Spimex exchange, in line with recommendations from Russia’s federal anti-monopoly service FAS
- Export alternative (netback) values
- Spot price assessments for Russian bunker fuels basis dob port
- Price assessments for fuel oil at major Russian refineries and delivered to port
- Fuel oil prices in Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US
- Price assessments for bunker fuels at the ports of St Petersburg, Ust-Luga, Novorossiysk, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk and Primorye Territory
- Price assessments published weekly on Wednesdays for marine gasoil (MGO) at river ports on the Volga and Don (Samara, Kazan, Astrakhan and Rostov-on-Don), including the prices for 0.5pc S and 0.2pc S fuels, as well as 0.1pc S fuels in Rostov-on-Don
- Price assessments for rail and motor cargoes of paving-grade bitumen and PMB in the Russian market
- Coverage of the Russian market for heavy oil products
Customers that benefit
Our Argus Russian Fuel Oil report offers valuable market intelligence each day. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Vertically integrated companies (VIC) use the price assessments provided in the report for sales of fuel oil, bunker fuels and bitumen to third parties and their own subsidiaries.
- Traders and end-users of fuel oil, paving-grade bitumen, PMB and bunker fuels use the information to enter into contracts, and to analyse and monitor the market.
- Other participants in the heavy oil products market use the data provided to analyse and monitor the market.
+7 495 933 75 71