ARGUS Toluene and Xylenes Analytics
The Argus Toluene and Xylenes Analytics service, part of the wider Argus Analytics line, puts you firmly in control of your petrochemicals information flow.
The service saves you time with research and analysis. It provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for toluene, xylenes and their derivatives, together with tools to effectively find and use what is relevant for your business.
Take advantage of a detailed annual strategy report with in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers. With it, you get a 10-year forecast and a five-year history for toluene and xylene capacities, trade, and supply and demand balances, plus details on demand growth for leading derivatives.
- Understand long-term global trends: Assess the long-term trends for international toluene and xylenes markets on a global, regional and country level.
- Find your next big opportunity: Support business plans and investment opportunities based on expert insight.
- Gain a strong financial perspective: Analyse company holdings and balances to better position your company in the ever-changing global toluene and xylenes marketplace.
- Stay ahead of your competition: Evaluate your position in the market, as well as your competitors.
- Data behind the expert insight: Enhance your modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects.
- Production, consumption, capacity and trade data for toluene and xylenes from 2010-26
- Additional data on company balances and toluene and xylenes feedstock flexibility and coverage of different production processes for toluene and xylenes and key technologies for derivatives
- Intuitive and effective search tools to work with your petrochemicals data, using Excel Add-in
- Detailed strategy report, analysing the long-term outlook for international toluene and xylenes markets, including assessments of supply, demand, and trade by region and country
- Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
Global markets covered
- Mixed xylenes
- Purified terephthalic acid (PTA)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Monoethylene glycol (MEG)
Customers that benefit
- Strategic project managers
- C-level and executive management