View all Argus events
The Argus Americas LPG Summit is returning to Houston January, 16-18, 2018.
The Argus Americas LPG Summit brings together the international LPG market, representing more than 25 countries from around the world. This conference provides delegates with the intelligence needed to position their companies for success.
Register early and save $900 off the door rate.
- Brought to you by publishers of Argus International LPG and Argus NGL Americas: This conference is now in it's 6th year and offers delegates the latest information on the market. Argus brings you the insight you need to help plan your business
- Expert speakers: Hear from top market experts on how the LPG market is changing and what that means for your business
- Argus Week: The Argus Americas LPG Summit is located in the energy capital of the world. Several events and meetings are taking place in Houston during Argus Week. Don't be left behind. Network with the energy industry at the Argus Americas LPG Summit
- Co-located with the Argus Americas Crude Summit: Network with 500+ conference delegates throughout the week. Plus, enjoy keynote sessions featuring high profile speakers. Previous keynotes have included: Secretary Leon Panetta, Vice President Dick Cheney, Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich and more. Stay tuned for exciting keynote announcements for 2018!
- Gala dinner: Get a head start on your networking at the opening Gala dinner. Previous guest speakers have included international policy perspectives from former US Ambassadors Michael McFaul and Nicholas Burns
Book now to guarantee your place at our lowest rate!
Past attendees include representatives from...
Argentina - Austria - The Bahamas - Bahrain - Barbados - Belgium - Canada - Chile - Colombia - Denmark - Dubai - El Salvador - France - Germany - Guatemala - Holland - Honduras - Japan - Korea - Kuwait - Mexico - India - The Netherlands - Norway - Panama - Peru - Poland - Portugal - Russia - Serbia - Singapore - Spain - Switzerland - Trinidad and Tobago - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - United States - Uruguay - Venezuela