View all Argus events
The Argus Americas LPG Summit is coming soon, kicking off the 2018 NGL year with proprietary analysis, keen market insights and great networking with your customers and industry colleagues.
This event is conveniently held in Houston, home of the largest LPG export market. Meet more domestic suppliers and international buyers, network and do business.
Reserve your place today and be part of the top gathering for internationally traded LPG.
Preview of topics:
- Ethylene terminals and ethylene production: How much ethane can petrochemicals absorb?
- PDH projects: Imported feedstocks in China and demand for US, Middle Eastern and Canadian supply
- Permian boom: Infrastructure to support Permian NGLs takeaway capacity and export destinations
- LPG trading in Mexico: Propane demand, distribution and supply chain challenges
- Asian demand: Outlook for India's growing LPG market and far east demand
- Argus brings deep market knowledge with world-class distinguished speakers
- Bonus content including a special focus on LPG trading in Mexico
- Industry dinner so you can network before the start of the conference
- Meet more senior audience members and international buyers from around the globe
- Set your supply contracts for the next season
Brought to you by Publisher of:
Argus International LPG
Argus NGL Americas
Argus assesses international LPG prices each day, including the key European indexes and benchmarks. The Argus Far East Index price is also used as a reference in contracts for LPG markets east of Suez.