View all Argus events
January 16, 3:45 PM
As of this time, the conference will be proceeding as scheduled. We will continue to assess the situation and post updates throughout the day.
The Argus Americas LPG Summit is set to kick off the 2018 NGL year with proprietary analysis, deep market insights and great networking with your customers and industry colleagues.
Hear the latest perspectives on how LPG is trading internationally and the fundamentals shaping North American propane to international markets.
- Keynote: Dr. Robert Gates, Secretary of Defense (2006-2011)
- Industry Dinner Guest: Nicholas Burns, Former US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs
- Robert Sawchuk, Business Director, BASF Total Petrochemicals LLC
- Manav Lahoti, Business Director, DowDuPont
- Michael Cohen, Head of Energy Commodities, Barclays
- Oeyvind Lindeman, Chief Commercial Officer, Navigator Gas
- Luis Landeros, President, LPGas Distributors Association
- Nick Black, Principal LPG, Argus Consulting
View the complete lineup
This event is located in downtown Houston during Argus Petroleum Markets Week. Join domestic suppliers, international buyers and participants from the LPG, crude and petroleum markets to network and access critical market insight. .
- Ethylene terminals and ethylene production: How much ethane can petrochemicals absorb?
- PDH projects: Imported feedstocks in China and demand for US, Middle Eastern and Canadian supply
- Permian boom: Infrastructure to support Permian NGLs takeaway capacity and export destinations
- LPG trading in Mexico: Propane demand, distribution and supply chain challenges
- Asian demand: Outlook for India's growing LPG market and far east demand
- Two full days of industry content so you can access the latest LPG market insight from industry speakers and Argus' deep global markets coverage
- Join the coveted perspectives from Argus Petroleum Markets Week Keynote and Industry Dinner speakers
- Meet with hundreds of participants across the LPG, crude and refined products market
- Bonus content including a special focus on LPG trading in Mexico
- Set your contracts and get business done
Brought to you by publisher of:
Argus International LPG
Argus NGL Americas
Argus assesses international LPG prices each day, including the key European indexes and benchmarks. The Argus Far East Index price is also used as a reference in contracts for LPG markets east of Suez.