As one of the biggest gasoline consumers in a fast-growing automotive industry, China plans to implement a nationwide E10 mandate by 2020 as part of efforts to control emissions. Beijing is looking to hit its blending targets while reducing ethanol imports and achieving self-sufficiency through the development of ethanol plants.
Join us as we explore the feasibility of China’s ethanol expansion plans, the impact on global trade, accessibility of first-generation as well as waste-based feedstock, refinery expansion plans and a technical outlook on cellulosic ethanol production.
We look forward to welcoming you to Argus Ethanol China 2018 on 27-28 March in Beijing for two days of intensive discussions and networking.
- A truly bilingual conference featuring Chinese - English simultaneous translation catering to both international and Chinese audiences
- As an international event, expect to meet and mingle with ethanol and related markets participants from all around the world
- Technical session highlighting new market innovations for effective and cost efficient manufacturing
- Meeting rooms available allowing business communications in a more private setting
- Cocktail reception and networking time allocations for all in the industry to meet more than 100 participants worldwide
- Extension of China’s emissions control goals to the alternative fuels industry
- Ethanol feedstock landscape: Choices and ethanol produces
- China’s plan for alternative production methods, feedstocks and new refineries
- Global ethanol outlook and direction
- Will domestic production be sufficient for China’s growing transportation fuel appetite?
- Use of MTBE versus ethanol as blending components for gasoline
- Technical study of ethanol production: New market innovations for effective and cost - efficient manufacturing
View the full program here
2018 confirmed speakers
Director, Biorefining - APAC
||Li Kai Wei
Market Development Manager
Director of Fuels Marketing
Get all your questions answered at Argus Ethanol China 2018.
For more information, topic suggestion or participation interest, please contact Kiara Zhong:
+65 6496 9926