Argus LPG and Petrochemical Feedstocks 2017
Weak arbitrage economics for the US-Asia LPG trade have cast a shadow over the LPG sector. Trading firms are grappling with tight US supplies and thin profit margins, while Asian buyers are absorbing the higher cost of imports.
A key concern for petrochemical producers and LPG trading firms in Asia-Pacific is whether sufficient feedstock supplies will be available at affordable prices to support their future expansion plans.
Argus LPG and Petrochemical Feedstocks 2017, to be held in Singapore on 14-15 November 2017, will examine the key developments that have led to weak arbitrage economics, rising prices and a deficit in the US domestic market. Join us in Singapore to discover how these issues will affect the LPG business in Asia-Pacific, while capturing networking opportunities with key LPG suppliers and buyers from various sectors.
- Expansion of the petrochemicals industry in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East: what will be its impact on demand for LPG, ethane and naphtha?
- Will plans to expand olefins capacity in the US pose a threat to Asian users’ future access to ethane and LPG?
- Will increased competition in the petrochemical market prompt investments in greater feedstock flexibility?
- Will US LPG supplies catch up with demand growth in the Asia-Pacific?
- China and India’s LPG demand and imports have grown sharply, but domestic LPG supplies in China are catching up faster year-by-year. Is China on the way to self-sufficiency?
Why you should attend
Who should attend?
- Network with dozens of key LPG consumers, traders and producers
- Capture the latest paradigm shift in LPG trade flow dynamics and stay on top of the changing situation
- Crude Refiners
- LPG Suppliers
- Naphtha Producers
- Trading Houses
- PDH Producers
Get all your questions answered at the Argus LPG and Petrochemical Feedstocks 2017.
For more information or topic suggestion, please contact us:
+65 6496 9966