Argus Biofuels is the number one networking event for ethanol and biodiesel professionals. Join your peers at this year's conference to identify the latest industry trends, get critical data on supply demand dynamics and build long term partnership with new and prospective clients.
Highlights in 2017 include:
Acquiring hard-to-find information on the future of technology
- Mark Chesworth, Vivergo, Alberto Carmona Bosch, NixAl Commodities, Eduardo Puertas, ED&F Man, James Cogan, Ethanol Europe Renewables, among other leading industry experts, explored the outlook for ethanol markets
- The biggest biodiesel producers in Europe, including UPM and Neste gave unique insights into production
- The industry’s market-makers provided their outlooks on feedstocks, tariffs, and global markets
- The Technology Stream in 2017 showcased technology development to allow industry players to overcome the challenges of advanced biofuels mandates – you can look forward to its expansion in 2018!
The Argus Biofuels 2018 Advisory Board members include:
- Florian Gollin, Sales Manager, ecoMotion
- Connor Freeburg, Trader, Green Plains
- Kjersti Knutsen Bakkelund, Senior Manager – Sourcing, Circle K
- Gildas Rolland, Technology Group Manager, Axens
- Matej Galik, Biofuel Supply and Trading Director, Enagro
- Legislative overviews from policy makers
- Solutions on how you can adapt to new mandates and new pressures for advanced biofuels
- Analysis on the differences in developments in Member States
- The future of anti-dumping: what are the implications, globally?
- Discover the latest trends in biofuels and feedstocks markets internationally, including the US, South America, and Asia
The outlook of feedstocks
- Developments in technology for production through emerging feedstocks
- Pricing outlooks in the EU and the world
The 2018 agenda and networking schedule will be announced shortly
Download the 2017 brochure for a round-up of the topics and speakers on the agenda
"The best biofuels conference of the year by far! Great for networking!"
Paul van der Plas, STX Services
"The biofuels event to attend. First class speakers and great networking!"
Jan Henke, MED, ISCC
"Argus Biofuels Conference is the most relevant meeting point for biofuel knowledge and networking in Europe."
Anders Kleve Svela, Circle K
"An interesting event where you can meet the key players of the industry while you can update the market situation."
Jordi Casademunt, Terminales Portuarias
"An attractive combination of Bioethanol and biodiesel."
Alberto Carmona Bosch, NixAl Commodities
Download the presentations
If you would like to access the presentations for the 2017 event, please contact the team:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341