Argus Mediterranean Storage and Logistics - CLH Interview
Interview with Jorge Guillen Garcia, marketing and sales director of products at CLH
Ahead of February’s Argus Mediterranean Storage and Logistics conference, Argus interviewed conference Advisory Board member Jorge Guillen Garcia, marketing and sales director of products at Spanish fuel storage and distribution company CLH.
In this short Q&A, we spoke to Jorge about:
- Where CLH is positioned within the Mediterranean market and what the current priorities are for the organisation
- What is unique about their highly optimised pipeline and storage system
- The most pressing challenge currently facing the liquid bulk storage market in the Mediterranean
- Where in the Mediterranean has the most storage growth potential over the coming years
- Why the Argus Mediterranean Storage and Logistics conference is an important gathering for the industry
Simply fill out your details below to access the full Q&A.