View all Argus events
Partner with Argus Metals Week 2018
Argus Metals Week offers a comprehensive platform for association, governmental, agency and media partners to reach out to metals professionals, including but not limited to:
- Lithium / Lithium-ion
- Stainless steel
As a partner of Argus Metals Week you could benefit from:
- Inclusion of your logo in all marketing and/or delegate correspondence
- Logo and profile featured on website and conference workbook
- Exclusive discounted rate for your member or subscribers
- Speaker slot at one of our dedicated battery, NiCoMo, tungsten or tantalum events
- On-site distribution of your collateral
- Promotion of your association or media service to our delegates in a post-conference email
If you are interested in a mutually beneficial partnership, please contact Tomas Bavington:
+44 (0)207 199 1615 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cobalt Development Institute (CDI) is a non-profit trade association composed of producers, users, recyclers, and traders of cobalt. We promote the sustainable and responsible production and use of cobalt in all its forms.
|The International Molybdenum Association (IMOA) is a non-profit trade association representing the majority of the molybdenum industry worldwide, promoting molybdenum’s unique properties and its contribution to superior materials performance and enhanced sustainability in a host of applications. Acting as the voice of the industry, the Association works to maintain and develop market access for its members. An unrivalled source of information on molybdenum, IMOA also manages a historical database on global production and use.
||Nickel Institute is the global association of the world's primary nickel producers who together account for approximately 85% of annual nickel production outside China. We promote and support the use of nickel in appropriate applications. NI is the centre of excellence for information on nickel and nickel-containing materials and has offices in Asia, Europe and North America.