View all Argus events
Visa requirements to Ghana - Argus West Africa Roads 2017
- Approved visa to enter Ghana (Except if you are a citizen of a visa exempt country. See visa exempt country list at the bottom of this page)
- Passport valid for at least 6 monts
- Yellow fever certificate (Everyone entering Ghana has to be vaccinated against yellow fever at least 10 days before travel. Certificate will be required at the border)
- Proof of hotel booking
- Proof of return flight ticket (if travelling by air)
For more information on visa requirements and travel advice please visit: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/ghana/entry-requirements
Argus can provide it's delegates with visa invitation letters, which can be used as part of your visa application. If you require assistance with your visa application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only delegates who have registered and fully paid their conference fee will receive their invitation letters.
Visa exempt countries / person:
Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote D'Ivore, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Zimbabwe
- Holders of diplomatic / service / official passports from Brazil, Cuba, Germany, Iran, Namibia
- Holders of passports of regional economic communities in Africa: The World Bank; African Development Bank
Ghana high commission websites by country - Please submit your visa applications to them: