Argus would like to invite you to take part in the 6th International Argus Caspian and Central Asian Petroleum Markets 2018 Conference. The event will be held in one of the world's most prosperous and rapidly developing cities with massive investment projects - Abu Dhabi.
The conference will bring together top managers from the largest international oil, trade and transport-logistic companies to discuss the main development trends in oil and products markets in Caspian and central Asian countries.
Among 2017 attendees: SOCAR, Vitol, Shell Trading, Glencore Energy UK, Aria Petroleum, the State Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange of Turkmenistan, Turkmenbashi Сomplex of Oil Refineries, Petrocas Energy Group, Туркменгаз, BB Energy and others.
Conference results 2017:
Key topics of discussion will include:
- transit of crude and oil products via Kazakhstan;
- products supply to Iran, including supplies under the substitution scheme and transit;
- recent trends in crude and oil products imports to Afghanistan;
- prospects for oil and gas processing in Turkmenistan;
- export destinations and markets for natural gas in the central Asian region;
- development of petrochemicals and oil and gas to chemicals in the Caspian region and central Asia.
For more information about the event please contact our conference department:
+7 495 933 75 71