Argus Tatarstan 2018. Refining, Trading and Logistics
Global energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus invites you to participate in the International Conference “Argus Tatarstan 2018. Refining, Trading and Logistics” which will take place on 21—23 March 2018 in Kazan, Russia.
The domestic oil refining industry development is a strategic goal for the Russian economy amid ongoing structural changes in the global energy markets.
Tax regulation, pricing, production technologies, increasing efficiency, infrastructure development and improving the investment climate remain key issues for the industry in the context of growing competition among players in the global market.
Held in the most innovative region of Russia, the event will provide an opportunity for experts to look into the current state and prospects of the global and regional oil refining industry, find out more about new projects and discuss possible cooperation with leading Russian and foreign companies.
As a unique feature of the conference “Argus Tatarstan 2018. Refining, Trading and Logistics”, the participants will be taken for an excursion to JSC "TANECO", a modern Russian oil refining complex, which is strategic for the economy of the Tatarstan Republic.
- Light oil products market overview
- Changes in domestic consumption and export dynamics. Analysis of trends in the global and Russian base oils markets.
- Qualitative characteristics of oils produced in Russia: the current situation and plans of producers.
- The TANECO Complex performance evaluation. Production and sales of group II and III base oils. Ways to enter new markets.
- Tatneft refinery production plans and development strategy.
For more information about the event please contact our conference department:
+7 495 933 75 71
We appreciate your feedback, so please review the agenda and contact us with your comments and suggestions.
Please contact us to discuss any questions:
+7 495 933 75 71
Registration rate for one person:
- $ 850 (+ 18% VAT) – standard registration fee
The conference fee includes:
- Conference participation
- Coffee-breaks and lunches
- Cocktail reception
- Conference materials
- Sberbank’s corporate and investment banking business provides integrated financial solutions and investment advisory services to its clients, which include major corporations, financial institutions, Russian and international investors, sovereign states and federal and sub-federal government bodies and organisations.
- Sberbank CIB’s products and services are available at:
- The company’s offices in Moscow, New York, London and Nicosia
- Sberbank’s 12 Regional Banks throughout Russia
- Sberbank (Switzerland) AG
- Sberbank Europe AG in Central and Eastern Europe
- DenizBank in Turkey
Key facts and figures
- Sberbank CIB services corporate and private clients, including:
- 415 major holdings (~5,000 legal entities) and over 31,000 corporate clients
- 1,678 financial institutions
- 117 federal state organisations (ministries and agencies)
- 2,200 families who are Private Banking clients
- More than 6 mln private clients
- The volume of the loan portfolio for “largest clients” as of 31.10.2017 is RUB 7.9 tln
Korston Royal Hotel
Kazan, N. Ershova Street, 1A
View the map
For more information on discounted accommodation, please email email@example.com