Argus Petrochemical Markets 2017
Global trade flows and investments in infrastructure - from an international perspective
Argus Petrochemical Markets 2017 explored how changing feedstock and global product flows, an increase in M&A activity and ever more complex supply chains have changed Europe’s chemical landscape.
The first event of its kind in Tarragona took place on 9-11 May, and included a pre-conference workshop that investigated the future outlook for the aromatic and olefin markets, as well as a tour of the Port of Tarragona's facilities by boat.
Request updates on Argus Petrochemical Markets 2018
- The first and only petrochemicals conference in Tarragona: Attendees discovered how the Port of Tarragona is equipped and strategically located to be the next big chemical hub in Europe
- To learn about new investments in infrastructure: Updates on companies investing in storage facilities, rail terminals, new operations and ongoing projects
- Understanding changing product flows: A better understanding of how the resurgence of supply from the US and new capacity in the Middle East will shape the global petrochemical market
- Networking with a global audience: Over 30 hours of meet and greet through our networking activities including speed networking sessions, lively panel debates, workshops and an exclusive Port of Tarragona site visit
For more information or to be kept up to date regarding the 2018 event, please contact us:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341
Sponsor or Exhibit at Argus Petrochemical Markets
Gain direct access to senior level audience through enhanced visibility and exposure to attract new business. Sponsors at this highly targeted and focused event will benefit from:
- Brand position - be at the forefront of your potential customers minds
- Your company advertised to our database of petrochemical contacts
- Forge quality business relationships with new clients to ensure future success
- Be seen as an industry leader
- Keep up-to-date of key industry developments
- Enjoy unique networking opportunities in an informal setting
- Meet your marketing objectives with tailored packages
- Exposure to our regular petrochemical attendees from companies such as Shell, ExxonMobil, Helm, BASF, Chevron Phillips, Huntsman, MOL, Dow Europe, Litasco, Eni and many more
2017 Host Sponsor
The Port of Tarragona (POT) is located in one of the most important industrial areas in the Mediterranean, next to the South Europe major chemical cluster (ChemMed) where all the main raw materials are imported.
The Petrochemical complex in Tarragona is extensive and accounts for 50% of the Spanish plastic production. It is a concentration of manufacturing and processing, as a consequence of the excellent location and accessibility from the area to the inner European markets.
The Port of Tarragona continues to be one of the most important and leading Ports in Spain with 33 million tons handled in 2015. To become a more secure, sustainable and involved Port for chemical and petrochemical products POT strives to improve its installations and services each and every day. Traffic jams do not exist in Tarragona and additional benefits are provided such as the deepest water depth in the Mediterranean Sea.
2017 Silver Sponsor
||Vopak Terquimsa is a joint venture owned by two of the main logistics companies at a national and international level: COMPAÑÍA LOGÍSTICA DE HIDROCARBUROS, C.L.H. (50 %), leader in fuel distribution and storage in Spain and Royal Vopak (50 %), a leading Dutch company specialising in tank storage with a network of 85 terminals and over 30 million m3 capacity worldwide.
Dedicated to the receipt, storage and dispatch of bulk liquid products for 40 years, Vopak Terquimsa provides, from its strategic location in the Ports of Tarragona and Barcelona, a facility for chemical companies to store or distribute both their commodities for use at the start of the production chain, as well as their end products, delivering them to wherever they may be required, thus contributing to the development and wellbeing of society.
2017 Breakfast Sponsor
||Terminales Portuarias - TEPSA is an independent company dedicated to the receipt, storage and forwarding of bulk liquids, owned by the French group Petrofrance.
TEPSA is a leading company in the logistics sector which began its operations in Barcelona in 1964. It was the first terminal to carry out on-board and online product blending, chemical product dilution and alcohol denaturing. TEPSA continues to innovate in process automation, with the aim of offering a flexible, efficient and high quality service that is adapted to the needs of our customers.
TEPSA has a network of terminals that are strategically located in Spain’s main ports: Barcelona, Bilbao, Tarragona and Valencia. It has a current storage capacity of almost 900,000m3 and an annual throughput of around 4 million tonnes.
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities at next year's Argus Petrochemical Markets 2018 conference, please contact Oliver Saunders using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7199 1713